tel: 0117 325 0560
Simcox brokers have the technical expertise to understand this growing sector. We take the time to fully understand the scope of the services you provide as well as the contracts you are involved in. Whether the project in question is at 'operational' or 'construction' phase, we can navigate the complexities of your market by working closely with our panel of specialist insurers to arrange an industry specific programme which can cater for the following insurance covers:
• Professional Indemnity
• Operational All Risks
• Mechanical & Electrical Breakdown
• Business Interruption
• Contingent Business Interruption
• Public Liability
• Employers Liability
As an emerging sector, we offer all of our clients continued guidance and support. We can help implement a robust risk management programme which could help reduce the chances of a claim occurring. We also have access to specialist solicitors who can help review and amend your policy terms and conditions thus mitigating your risk.
Renewable energy is at the forefront of modern technology and is starting to play a pivotal role in providing power to UK homes and businesses. This in turn has allowed companies to devise ways to manage their carbon footprint, whilst improving their reputation and reducing peiples energy bills
In this innovative sector, companies provide a range of services which include:
• Due diligence audits. This could include wind monitoring and reporting, suitability reports and feasability studies for a range of renewable energy technologies.
• Specialist software for renewable energy systems. These programmes may be used to optimise performance and implement strategy.
• The design, construction and operation of renewable energy developments. As well as providing consultancy based services, some firms may extend to provide innovative services which could include the design, installation, operation and maintenance of wind, solar farms and biomass power plants.
• Cargo / Stock throughput
• Transit All Risks
• Marine Delay in Start Up
• Construction All Risks
• Physical Damage
• Advance Loss of Profits
• Pre Handover Operational Coverage (Seamless Construction to Operational Coverage)