tel: 0117 325 0560
As an independent broker we are not tied to any insurers. This means we can undertake a full and objective review of the market, help you arrange a bespoke insurance programme which meets your individual needs. So that you can see true value for money we can offer you access to the following services:
• FREE complimentary insurance review and audit. Click here to download more details about Simcox Audits *
• Debt recovery service in association with Solicitors
• FREE range of practical health & safety guidance documents
• FREE 24 hour legal helpline with access to Solictors providing you with impartial advice *
• Risk assesments & e-learning resources
• FREE PR crisis helpline *
• FREE one day consultancy service, providing your organisation with practical support and guidance *
• Loss Recovery Assist Service – Access to your own independent loss adjustor for complex property claims *
* Those marked with a * are subject to qualification and usually only available via insurers and our link with Cardinus. For more details, please get in touch.
Charities and not for profit organisations all offer unique services and with these services come liabilities. Insurance can often be overlooked and is not always considered a top priority. However, it is important your charity understands the financial risks which face your organisation. By helping you arrange a comprehensive insurance policy, we can help you protect your charity, your volunteers and the wider public.
Our services go beyond arranging your insurance and depending on your requirements we can provide further support with your risk management. Below is a list of all the different insurances we can arrange on your behalf: