tel: 0117 325 0560
All adult care services in England are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). In Wales the regulatory body is the Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW). For children and young people it is the Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted).
In this challenging and rewarding sector, we aim to fully understand your care organisation and arrange a comprehensive policy which covers of all your risks. Our services go beyond arranging your insurance and extend to provide your organisation with practical support and risk management consultancy. Below are further details of the covers and additional services which we arrange on your behalf:
As an independent broker, we are not tied to any insurers which means we can undertake a fully independent and objective review of the insurance market. Once we understand your requirements, we will:
• Work closely with specialist insurers so that they fully understand all the risks which face your organisation. Where you can demonstrate quality CQC reports and risk management procedures, we can provide further evidence to insurers that you should be rewarded with a competitive premium.
• Design comprehensive coverage with optional extensions such as cover for infectious disease, abuse and breakdown cover.
• Provide you with access to specialist risk management advice services and e learning tools and resources.
Subject to qualification, we can also arrange a number of value added services for our clients. These include:
• Discounted care quality health & safety audits
• Debt recovery service in association with Solicitors
• FREE 24 hour legal helpline *
• FREE PR crisis helpline *
• FREE range of practical health & safety guidance documents
• Building valuation and appraisal service
• Risk consultancy service, providing your organisation with practical support and guidance *
• Loss Recovery Assist Service – Access to your own independent loss adjustor for complex property claims.
* Those marked with a * are subject to qualification and usually only available via insurers and/or Cardinus. For more details, please get in touch.